On Mac OS (but not Linux) the Cancel button in the Save System dialog quits UPPAAL.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Start UPPAAL
2. Add a new location to the template
3. Press Command-Q (or select Quit from the UPPAAL menu)
4. Press Cancel in the Save System dialog
UPPAAL quits without saving the system.
The Save System dialog should be closed and UPPAAL should not quit.
- The bug is only triggered if Uppaal is quit via the menu (either with the mouse or keyboard shortcut). Closing the window behaves as expected.
- Canceling in the "Save Don't save Cancel"-dialog is also affected.
The bug happens to be in SwixML, which does not provide a means to cancel the quit. I have committed a workaround on the 4.0 branch from rev. 2986.
Fix confirmed in 4.0.6.
The bug is not yet closed on other branches than 4.0.