Uppaal 3.4.11 (not in Bugzilla version list), linux binaries on FreeBSD with
source build jdk-1.5.
1) Start Uppal
2) Rename only process template to: P-1
3) Choose "Check Syntax" from the File menu.
4) First error message: "CAUGHT EXCEPTION: attempt to create string with null
5) Click OK
6) Choose "Check Syntax" from the File menu.
5) Second error message: "Fatal error: Broken pipe
The server connection has been killed."
The error message is unhelpful in finding the problem source (particularly in a
Confirmed. Also applies to 3.5.
A fix for 3.5 has been checked in.
I consider this low priority for 3.4. Since it has been fixed in 3.5 and 3.5 alpha 1 will be released next
week, I will simply resolve this bug as fixed.